We provide accurate cost estimates to help our clients better plan their projects.
Knowing how much a project is expected to cost is essential to proper planning and funding. Management Solutions works with our commercial clients to evaluate and develop accurate cost estimates for their projects. Using our technical expertise and database of historical project cost data, we help our clients every step of the way as they:
- Develop preliminary project budget costs
- Develop design estimates through design progression
- Develop project budgets for your full-designed project
- Evaluate estimates for completeness and accuracy relative to scope
- Estimate costs and time for change order proposals
Examples of our work
We have extensive experience providing clients with accurate and reliable cost estimates. Recent projects include:
- Supporting an Architect-Engineering firm with developing budgetary cost estimates for an industrial facility modernization project
- Providing budgetary cost estimates for a regional architectural firm on a federal courthouse renovation project
- Partnering with a local architectural firm to provide budgetary cost estimates on campus renovations for a state university
We take a highly disciplined approach, focused on executing the right tasks, at the right time, to deliver the right returns.