About this industry
Government stakeholders bring unique requirements to their projects. Agencies and departments are being called upon to consistently realize positive change with fewer and fewer resources, even as project administration costs can be significantly higher than those in commercial industry due to regulatory requirements. Efficient execution of projects, then, is paramount in order for government agencies and organizations to do more with less.
The pressure to meet this challenge is not going away. At Management Solutions, our government practice brings extensive experience to managing projects within government agencies. Our strong understanding of federal requirements for managing and controlling projects enables us to help our government clients successfully execute more projects on time and within budget.
What we do
Our experts partner with government agencies and private organizations to deliver positive change for leaders across all levels of government. We help our government clients:
- Manage large programs and projects to successful outcomes
- Develop, implement, and manage Earned Value Management Systems that are fully-compliant with ANSI/EIA 748
- Prepare and maintain resource-loaded schedules to help effectively manage large-scale public sector D&D and construction projects, as well as R&D efforts
- Implement PMO Services that improve program and project performance in meeting mission critical objectives
- Utilize proven process improvement methodologies, such as lean and Six Sigma, to help eliminate waste and inefficiencies in operations
- Establish key performance metrics and reporting vehicles that provide visibility into program and project performance at multiple levels of detail
We take a highly disciplined approach, focused on executing the right tasks, at the right time, to deliver the right returns.